The Yes We Kahn book was created to help pay the medical bills for Kahn the Cat after the four year old feline had unexpected heart failure and nearly died. The Yes We Kahn site was created to help promote the book and, more importantly, to promote various causes that support cat owners in their time of need.
To the right of this page you will see two progress bars. One is for Kahn the Cat and one is for his “sister,” Coco Chanel, who passed away one month after Kahn was released from the hospital, due to a fast-spreading cancer. Once those progress bars are filled, additional money raised from the sales of the Yes We Kahn book will go to help the charities and groups on our Causes page.
Here’s how you can help us get the word out about Yes We Kahn:
- Buy copies of the Yes We Kahn print book for the pet lovers in your life. There’s also a Kindle version.
- Share the following book link with your friends/family: http://tinyurl.com/yeswekahn
- Write a positive review of Yes We Kahn on Amazon.com.
- Share this website with your friends and family.
- Tell Kahn’s story on your blog/website.